Work with us
What’s it like to be part of the Siren team?
Ours is a team of high performers. We take on our clients’ missions and work hard, smart, and fast to accomplish a lot. We build and nurture relationships, with each other, with clients, and with journalists. We care about impact and data. We think best with music powering the office atmosphere. We value entrepreneurial spirit, courage, and emotional intelligence (among other things).
You’ll love it here
This is about more than public relations. It’s about creating a culture where people can thrive. Our team members enjoy:
- A leadership team that welcomes their input
- A beautiful, historic office space that inspires creativity
- Freedom to work from home 2-3 days per week
- Paid time off, including birthdays
- Team excursions and volunteering
- Health, vision and life insurance
- Paid parental leave and flexibility returning to work
- Simple IRA with company matching
- Support toward individual goals and development
- Meaningful and engaging team meetings
Are you a communications pro in search of a team that both challenges and supports you? Do you want a career with purpose that has you looking forward to Monday mornings? Consider joining our team of high performers.
We’re always accepting resumes. Connect with us below!
Learn with us
Gain intense exposure to the field of PR. Support digital marketing, digital content, media relations, and more as Siren PR intern. Ours is a team that is known for hustle and high quality work.
Internships are for school credit only.
Summer/Fall 2019 Intern (learn more)